Friday, October 30, 2009

FREE PLAYSTATION 3

As we close out the month of October, I wanted to check out what the top downloads were for PSP games.  Some of them shocked me, some were no surprise.  However, I do have to say that I got my head chewed off for saying Gran Turismo was a great game.  Look at what the #1 download is and then get back to me! lol.  Out of all the picks on the list, I have to say that I was quite disappointed with Tetris being on there.  I guess it really has solidifed its place as a timeless classic, but it gets old after awhile in my opinion. 

According to Playstation Pulse, the following games are the top 10 downloaded PSP games for the month of October:

FREE PLAYSTATION 3

1. Gran Turismo PSP




2. God of War: Chains of Olympus

3. Final Fantasy VII

4. Tetris

5. Madden NFL 10

6. Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero?

7. PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe

8. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

9. Hero of Sparta

10. Metal Gear Solid

Again, I love Gran Turismo and am not surprised it topped the list.  I will say that one shocker on there was Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero?  Are you serious?  I think that one involved a huge error where people didn't mean to click and download it.  I'm also very surprised that Metal Gear Solid placed as low as it did.  That is usually much more of a popular game. 
If you'll notice there are two Playstation One classic games on there: MGS and Final Fantasy.  I think those will prove to be two games that live on.  Forget about Tetris already!

FREE PLAYSTATION 3
I hope you guys have a safe Halloween weekend with lots of candy thrown at you!

Later!

1 comments:

gerrylum said...

Prinny is a great game and it was on sale for a great price! That's why it sold so much last month.

Post a Comment