Friday, October 23, 2009

A New Beginning!

Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to my brand new blog on the PSP Playstation Portable!!! Let me just start out by saying that if anyone has anything in particular they would like me to write an article on, just send a quick note. My purpose in doing this is to retrieve some information for everyone on the best gaming system ever! I have been using Playstations since I could remember, but the PSP lets me play anywhere.

Just so that everyone keeps an eye out for these, here is a list of some great games coming out (or that have just been released) for PSP:

- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

-FIFA Soccer 10

-Marvel Super Hero Squad

-Astro Boy

-Mahjongg Artifacts: Chapter 2, for you computer nerds.


FREE Playstation 3


One more game I’d like to mention, even though it was released a few weeks ago is the new Gran Turismo. BUY IT! If anyone has been seeing the commercials on TV, you would see how awesome it is. 800 cars, 35 courses!!! That’s one game I still have not gotten sick of. I don’t know about everyone else, but I will play any racing game for hours.


If you want an idea of what Gran Turismo is like, read this review from Videogamer.com:

I was comparing a game on Sony's small handheld to full-blown next-gen titles. What I was playing felt like a console game and I got a sense of excitement that only the handheld's greatest titles had evoked in the past. This really is the Gran Turismo experience on a handheld that everyone's been waiting for.
That's probably all most of you needed to read. The Gran Turismo series has been setting the driving benchmark for years, so to have that experience on a handheld is remarkable. Certain things have been changed so the game feels more like something to play here and there while on the move, which has the knock-on effect of making things feel quite basic to begin with. There's no career mode as such, with the single-player menu simply presenting you with three variables: Mode selection (Time Trial, Single Race and Drift Trial), Car Selection and Track Selection. The player able to pick and choose circuits and vehicles, with credits earned based on the difficulty, performance and number of laps you've chosen.

FREE Playstation 3

Happy playing, and I hope everyone has a safe weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment